- Full professor at the Economic Financial Police School of Guardia di Finanza
- Professor at the Pontifical University Antonianum
- Professor in charge at the public Institute for Legal Studies A.C. Jemolo – Coordinator for Criminal Law
- Director of the Justice Department of Eurispes
- President of the Cybersecurity Observatory of Eurispes
- Vice President of the Security Observatory – National Anti-Mafia and Antiterrorism Directorate – Eurispes.
Roberto De Vita
CRIMINAL LAWYER - PROFESSOR
Roberto De Vita is a criminal attorney and barrister at the Supreme Court of Cassation and name partner of DEVITALAW.
Graduated with honors from the University “La Sapienza” of Rome, he obtained the Master of Law (LL.M.) at the University of Cambridge (UK).
He has been researcher with grant at “La Sapienza” University in Rome, researcher within the UIC (Bank of Italy), professor at the University of Malta and the Academy of Guardia di Finanza, lecturer at the ENI Corporate University, the Sole 24 Ore Business School, the School of Advanced Training of the Union of the Italian Criminal Chambers and Officials’ Academy of the Arma dei Carabinieri.
He is full professor at the Economic Financial Police School of Guardia di Finanza, within the Higher Course and the Courses for Economic-Financial Investigator. He is professor at the Higher School of the Penal Execution “Piersanti Mattarella” of the Italian Ministry of Justice, professor at the Pontifical University Antonianum and professor in charge at the public Institute for Legal Studies A.C. Jemolo.
Roberto De Vita is the Director of the Justice Department and President of the Cybersecurity Observatory of Eurispes and Vice President of the Security Observatory of the National Anti-Mafia and Antiterrorism Directorate and Eurispes.
He is Lieutenant of the Marina Militare, appointed by the President of the Italian Republic ex art. 4 Royal Decree 16 May 1932, n. 819.