- Chief Technical Consultant Cybersecurity and Forensic of DEVITALAW
- Qualified witness of the Guardia di Finanza School of Economic-Financial Police
- Member of the Eurispes Cybersecurity Observatory
IT & CYBERSECURITY EXPERT
Francesco Zorzi is Chief Technical Consultant Cybersecurity and Forensic of DEVITALAW and member of the Eurispes Cybersecurity Observatory.
He is a lecturer specializing in courses and seminars on IT security systems and applications for businesses, critical infrastructure and public applications.
He is a qualified witness in the field of New Technologies Security for the Higher Course of the Guardia di Finanza School of Economic-Financial Police.
He is an expert consultant for Government Agencies, Police Forces, Judicial Authorities and companies on:
- IT security analysis;
- IT security engineering and development;
- Offensive security;
- Cyber Intelligence;
- Software and hardware prototyping and ﬁrmware/software design;
- Development of RPAS devices and software, certified by ENAC (EASA).