- Criminal attorney
- Adjunct Lecturer at the Economic Financial Police School of Guardia di Finanza
- Member of the Justice Department of Eurispes
- Member of the Cybersecurity Observatory of Eurispes
- Lecturer at the public Institute for Legal Studies A.C. Jemolo
- Pontifical Academic at the Pontifical University Antonianum
Antonio Laudisa is a criminal attorney in Rome at DEVITALAW.
Graduated with honors in 2015 at the university LUISS Guido Carli, he has been a lawyer since 2018.
He is adjunct lecturer of the School of Economic-Financial Police of the Guardia di Finanza, within the Higher Course and the Courses for Economic-Financial Investigator and lecturer of Criminal Law at the Public Institute of Legal Studies A. C. Jemolo.
He is a member of the Justice Department and the Cybersecurity Observatory of Eurispes and a pontifical academic at the Pontifical University Antonianum.